ASEAN Young Leaders Training Program
Nanning, Guangxi, and Beijing, China
October 11-31, 2010
Deadline: 1 September 2010
The National Youth Commission will be sending twenty (20) young cadres to participate in the ASEAN Young Leaders Training Program from October 11 to 31, 2010.
The ASEAN Young Leaders Training Program is a key program launched by the All-China Youth Federation with the aim of enhancing friendly relationship between China and ASEAN countries and promoting the friendship and mutual trust of the young generations. During the three-week program, the attendees will learn basic Chinese language; study Chinese history, culture, politics, economy; visit enterprises, governments, schools, communities and rural areas in Guangxi and Beijing; and interact with Chinese youth.
WHO MAY APPLY
1. Filipino citizen;
2. Must be 25 to 40 years old;
3. Must be able to communicate well in English both in listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English is the teaching language);
4. Willingness to participate in the discussions and activities
5. Physically fit to travel (Physical Examination Certificate is required)
6. Must have valid passport six months before the departure date of the program
Applicants must send their completed application forms (from the NYC) by mail, fax, or email no later than September 1 to the following:
National Youth Commission (NYC)
c/o Juliet Carolino
4th Floor Bookman Building, 373 Quezon Ave., Quezon City
Tel./Fax: (02) 781-1406
The Chinese organizer will cover the expenses including international flights, as well as tuition, food, accommodation, insurance and cost of organized visits in China. Participants will shoulder their own domestic transportation costs and visa fee.